Would you like to pay less? If your answer is “Yes” you must do everything within your power to learn as many tips as as you can find for cheaper rates. Here are proven ideas that will help you lower your rate by up to 50% if you use them correctly…
1. The pharmaceutical industry has big brands. If you buy such medicines, your cost will go up. But will you believe it if I told you that all generic drugs are required by law to include the exact same measure of active agents as brand name drugs? Where they are free to have any variation is in the inactive ingredients.
So by going for brand names you truly aren’t getting more value even though you are paying a lot more. Nevertheless, take the time to ask a doctor you can truly trust about this before you make your final decision.
2. Electronic Funds Transfer, known as EFT is a painless way to lower your individual health insurance rate. By doing this you authorize an insurance provider to automatically withdraw your premiums from your account at specified intervals. This reduces costs by removing the need for payment notices or checks. This is why this attracts lower rates.
3. If in your case it’s hard to get traditional health insurance provider due to an unfavorable medical history you can make use of COBRA insurance. For those who don’t know COBRA stands for Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985.
4. There is a special kind of savings account known as the Flexible Spending Account. This kind of account allows you to save tax-free dollars specifically for your health needs. You can also roll over any amount you did not use in one year to the subsequent year tax-free. This offers you a tax free method of building big reserves of funds for your health needs.
5. Your individual health insurance plan may already offer you up to two free visits to a doctor for preventative health care check ups.
Why does this lead to savings?
Since health conditions are discovered at their benign stages by doing these check ups, they are more easily nipped in the bud without spending much. Your health insurance provider in return gives you cheaper rates over time since you take right steps to reduce their risk.